Thursday, May 13, 2010

downnnnn......


always says tht
be happy the way of my life...
but....can i?
life is always up & downnn....
always feel myself is isolated...
isolated where ever i am...
i hate the feeling..make me sad & downn
also make me feel stupid...
met many ppls when study & work...
i face all those by my own....Alone~!
i always think tht there is no obstacles as long as u belief in yourself...
always tough....
but
now i realize
I'm not tough enough
jz a simple words
could hurt me deeply
until i cant stand it
& the tears fall endlessly
the only things tht i can do
when i feel tht I'm alone or lonely...
i try my best to face it
but am I'm too weak...
i thought i can do it by myself
jz everything...
hate the feeling of waiting...
but always~!
I'm the one who always have to wait
waiting for nth
if you promise me
pls fulfill it PLSSS!!
i've tired of waiting...waiting till the end
with no reply & jz NTH....
ofcoz you didn't feel anything
bcoz you're not the one who WAITING...
have you ever think about my feeling???
i feel like I'm stupid being cheating & cheating with those fake promises
do i care too much
or wad....?
giving me hope but ends with nth...JZ NTH!!
I'm tht good to bully & play isn't??
am i??
I'm jz like the beginner tht no ones care at all...
i hate it...i hate this feeling....='(
i feel tht I'm so alone when doing something by myself...
although i though i can be more independent all the time...
i need time
is this jz the beginning???
the beginning of everything ?
be tough be tough be tough..!!!
i hope i can.....
when thing comes wrong...
the stupid tears fall again
i know crying cant solve the problem
but...
at least i can express it....isn't?
dunno who to talk to....
write it here just to make me feel better...?
a kind of express?
crying non-stop...
the next day morning will be a new day again
another beginning of the day...
so lets jz let it be like this ?
i don't wan to stopped at the sad moment...i don't wann....!

No comments: