Saturday, October 17, 2009

*..............

few days ago..
my sis tell me tht the VISS
hv 50% discount for the shoes
she said wants to buy for me..
i really happy lo...
but the prob is
i don hv a transport to go..
not no transport
my dad
always use the same jie kou
threre hv no car park!!
hate he always say like tht...
everytym i hv activitiy or gathering
who fetch me go
is my friends
and yet
he sit at home
doing nth!!!
why?!?!?
why others dad can fetch others go to where they wants to go
why my dad always be hv like not my dad...
he jz don't care wad i'm doing
n does not knw my feeling..
very disappointed!!!
he wont knw wad is my feeling
always ask fren to fetch me
and wad is their feeling
they will felt i always follow them
they will feel im fan!!!
and yet
i hv to thicken my face
to ask others to fetch me
because my dad don wan fetch me
sounds funny rite?
and yea...i've gt my license
but we don even hv a normal car
4 me to drive..!!
wad kind of family is this??
i really dunno...
i was really really tired nw.....
who will knw my feeling..
i think only my sis
who also suffer this
understand my feeling....
sometym
i feel like wants to leave this house
as far as i can..
i knw im nt a good daughter
if i think like tht...
but i'm really tired...really tired....



No comments: