Tuesday, October 13, 2009

waiting for physics paper~~~

hmm
2day everybody is very nervous
bcoz 2day hv phy
scared our results..=S
but~
tcher said she haven finish mark it
so hv to wait till thurs lo
n she emphasize
for those who din go to sch 2day
make sure u don absent at thurs
or nt
ur paper will not be gv back to u
u wan it back
hv 2 ask parents
wau ~=_= SCRARED la~
i think my result will be very teruk
1st
tcher say for those who choose microscope n light de ques
ur mark will be very low~
T.T
i choose tht ques....so? i dono.....
2nd
finally i mark my paper 1 le
n i only get 28/50 correct
very disappointed...=(
for nw
i jz hope nt to fail
i jz wan to passed
n i DON WAN to be vip anymore..plzz
okay...
then we hv our math paper
i get 70
my target is 75 lo...=(
then we hv our chemist paper
n i gt 53 same as rach
wauu...i PASSED
actually my target is 55
but tis is enough d
i passed
u knw how happy is me...
mb u dono la
many of u
aim for A1
n soo sian my god
i dono how she study..
-speechless-
then
we hv our bm paper
i gt 61
haihh
nt satisfied
at least la
i wan 75~
tis is my target
n bettina
congrates~
u'hv done very well
looks like i hv to ask from u
bout add math n bm le
hope u can help me..gal

haihhh...
really feel lonely at home
miss my sis
lol...=.=
n nw
i hv to count down for spm le [34 days from nw]
saw the form 3 student jz finish their PMR
how haapy they are
n after tht
we r the one liao...
=.=
STRESSED ahhhhhh!@#$#@$&.....

n my hp
i think i hv to say bye bye to my hp le
i dono
if im rough or the phone's screen is very sensitive
my screen cannot see again~
haihh
i wanna buy new phone le
c905
my target
same as my sis
but nw bo lui
n spm coming soon cannot work
so hv to wait till after spm
then work one month
cai can buy..
gosh...
sounds reli far away
my plan~.~
but i can do nth
coz i bo lui~
okla
stop here
still wanna zzz
2ml hv sch
oh!!
2ml..BIO...T_T
wish i reach my target>65
is tht posible??
.....i don knw....jz my target...
okay~
wanna off le..
don think too much le
wish me all the best..
bye bye..





No comments: