Friday, October 9, 2009

life is.....

this few days
feel really lonely..
my elder sis wif her own family
my bro go miri 4 work
n my another sis
work wif her frenzz
no come back home 4 2 month
n this house bcome more quite n 'cold'
my mum always say to me
this family hv change
i jz answered her
this is wad we hv to face
when the times go on
someday
mb i will also leave tis house
for study?work?
i oso dunno
nw
left me n my parent's at home
mb i should learn more independent
n be tough
to face every problem
now my family hv money prob
my dad
nt working
all the money is come from my mum
who take care of a children
only 700 sumthing~
i still wonder how long our life will be
n wad happen 2ml and the nex 2ml
my mum told me
she hv no money to send me to college
when i heard tis words
my tears drop
bt i don let my mum saw it
many question in my mind nw
i cant take it no more...
i jz....
i dono wad should i do nw
SPM is coming soon
i jz wanna 4gt all those thing
focus on my study
after all
then i will face all those prob
some of u even think tht i hv stable n happy family
but
behind
u wont knw wad is behind....
i jz wanna try my best in all thing
to make my life better
jz better than this...
i wont easily gv up!!

2 comments:

Qi said...

my fren, u can do it! be tough and strong..the war is coming soon..cheer up ya..dont cry because it is over, smile because it happen..=)

-¢•§•ŋ- said...

thankS qi~
nw trying to 4gt everything le
focus on spm..
hope i can try my best..