Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2day...

2day
phy paper 3
n bi
for phy
haha
heng...
i can do 2 report
walao
1stly i do the g-clamp de
then i feel like guai guai de
then i saw other ppl de diagram nt same as me
aishhh
~.~
i do the wrong repost
then left 20 minute
rush till finish
huiuu...
mmm
bi still ok
stanly seems very happy
coz he gt learn the character de
me?
mmm okok nia
i choose zaidi to write
say him very kind lo
bla bla...many la
butbased on passage
n ans the ques de a bit susah
my bi nt very good
some word dono wad's the meaning..
haih
jz cincai tembak the ans lo
bo bian...
2day
haha all my collection of blog
finally can post liao
stremyx gt prob
nw baru can on haha
71 mail walao
make me hin hin ki..@.@

2day is my
chinese b'day
n sameday
anne oso b'day
all ppl do revision
suddenly gt ppl sing
b'day song
i sing nia
but dono is who..lol
yuan lai is Anne
haha
happy b'day ya..
2day dinner
my favorite
herbs soup
called 八珍...
no fried chicken
keep fit
huhu

tis one is the herbs soup lo...haha o o de..luv it
thx mamma
haha gt sayur n many la
tis soup
i like the most
...^^

ok thts all
want 2 do revision liao
haha
jia you jia you..!!
*happy day


No comments: