Friday, May 1, 2009

kejar by 3 DOGs...=.=...attack by KATAK...=.=

2day go ah lai house 2 do the obor..
tired o..
reach there nia
wan zzz liao
then jz force my eye 2 open
n continue my work
@.@
do till 5.30 pm liao
then me n li xian accompany lee na 2 walk back home
mana tau walk till t-junction nia
lx saw 3 dogs
n she shout "ah!gt bobby!"
the 3 dogs scared..
then nvm lo
mana tau
lee na at the back run
very fast coz takut the dogs
the 2 of them run n me
ngok ngok standing at there
as i knw when saw dogs cant run rite..
but...
the 3 dogs run towards me liao
i hv 2 run oso
i use my lotus
2 scared the dogs
stupid!!
too panik liao
till use the lotus 4 wesak day de 2 scare the dog..=.=
then lx shout kheng 2 open the gate 4 us 2 go in
then the dogs stop kejar us liao...
huiuh...
long tym no kejar by dog liao
tis yr
the 1st tym of tis yr
lol
then kheng n others in the house laf at us...~.~

at home
fter my dad bath
i bath lo
and then suddenly a katak
jump n stick on my leg!!!
shit...very geli!!
cold cold de...euuu...
i keep shacking my leg
then he don wan get off frm my leg
then i kuat kuat step one step on the floor
baru lari
hish!!
dono wad happen a 2day...
soi..
many animal like me very much...LoL

mmm
thts all 4 2day
animal very kind 2 me 2day
luv me very much
haha
lol...

*weird day..@.@

No comments: