Thursday, May 28, 2009

hApPy bAk zANg dAy and ....hehe.,...^^



2day.. is bak zang day
at the same
oso my b'day o...hihi^^
so zhun...
past few yr
my b'day is on holiday
so don hv much fun
but tis yr hehe no holiday...
but bak zang day haha....
early o...

haha around 12.00am my hp keep vibrate...
bt i dono haha...
vivia call me gok

but i dono n din pick up her phone
then she msg me
baru i knw haha
she say wan sing b'day song 4 me...

haha paiseh paiseh la..
din pick up ur phone..^^"

see my hp
haha
ord hv 2 ppl send me b'day wishes liao
1st one is chris n 2nd one is vvia
thx very much neh...^^
then continue my zzz haha
go 2 school 1st one rach ...
say happy 2 me ..
hihi^^ thx o~

then in the class walk around
suddenly they sing b'day song 2 me...
ya is 4 me...

always me 2 sing 4 other ppl

n nw is my turn liao....
haha
then a cake vvia made de o
haha
very cute la de cake...gt a smile face gok see


then many ppl comes
2 me say happy b'day 2 me

haha dono how 2 reply
so i jz say tq n happy bak zang day...
haha
then chris hehe tq o
tq 4 the present
the 1st b'day present...^_^
actualy very hao qi wad is inside
but din open
it
go back home baru open..hehe
then tcher come liao
quickly simpan the cake haha..
on rach table

fter the test ,recess tym
me haha busy distribute the cake lo..
coz don wan brin back liao

thx again la..!!
alll my frenzzz...hihi^^
fter the psk paper
then go back home liao
go back home 1st thing see the present lo~hihi


outside

inside... can see??
haha 2 small bar of choco wif 2 key chain n a card
"wish your =LIFE= as colourful as the fish key-chain"
haha yaya the fish is reli colourful
and i hope my life oso colourful
thx 4 the wishes o..
hehe
and another key-chain xin yun chao..brings luCYkY de



then Joanne
she call me ask me my house is which lorong
she wan 2 gv me something

reach my house she gv me 2 red eggs
waaa come 2 my home purposely to gv me the eggs...
so gan dong ....~~~


see the egg gt fang hong gok..haha
tq very much !!! Joanne L33...
mmm
then dinner
haha i celebrate my chinese b'day nia
ang mo no celebrate
but~
gt celebrate bak zang day
haha
eat hao liao
see tis
and see inside
wahaha is herbs chicken i like it!!!! hehe
gt meet ofcoz gt vege lo
tis is the vege lo

my mum cooks many la 2day...
tis 2 is the most delicious de liao la......haha
fter dinner
omozz 4get vvia gt gv me a cd
cieh ask me open liao boi...then i rmb
see tis is the content....

haha
gt aim n hypothesis gok
the hypothesis reli accepted la
i watch till cry T.T...
reli cry ...my sis laugh at me gok...
haish...
thx vivia ,ong cieh..u r my sisters
sisters 4ever ya
tis is the last year in tis school
i think all of tis will become a very sweet memory
the tym spend wif a group of frenzzz
crazy together happy together n sad oso together we share...
so, 2day
at here i reli wants 2 say lots of thx 2 all my frenzz
who always be wif me in 5 beta
so as lxian jkheng cyun in 5 alfa
u all makes my life COLOURFUL...
filled wif xi nu ai le
thx very much....!!!!!!!!
haiya see
post till wan 2 cry liao la
2day reli gan dong la...
xing hao din cry in the class
i looks ugly when i cry
and i don wan 2 let ppl see my ungly face.....hihi
so
2day is a
very gan dong+
very happy day
and a day filled with a lots of thx from me

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL MY Fr3NZZzz!!!!!!!^_^

2 comments:

ҒЯэл§.♥.£зЗ.♥.§їянב said...

HaHa... =D
a great birthday... =D
kip the ~COLOURFUL~
haha... =D

-¢•§•ŋ- said...

haha
thx~^_^