Monday, May 4, 2009

psk lesson..

is psk lesson..
our tcher ask us to talk bout
the strength & weekness
bout ur frenzz sitting near to u
nex 2 me is rach
then rach say tht
i'm blur sometym
haih
i admit it
yea i often very blur la
nt sometym actualy..hihi
dono y oso
canot change de liao...@.@
then stan said tht weekness of cheng is shy
huh izit
tcher ask the class
as a result
hihi
all say NO...
haha...LoL
tcher ask again
who want 2 marry
put up ur hand
then nobody wan 2 do so
tcher use another method..
all pls close ur eyes..
ask again tht ques
then only ppl put up their hand
hehe include me laa...
ofcozz la
shy maa...haha^^
another ques
wad do u expect ur partner to be
hmm then i thnk a lots liao
rach said most important is
loyalty and responsible
hmm yea i thnk so..
but 4 me
wad i expet is
caring....
jz caring
don ask me y
i jz dono y...hihi
haiya
mb i should jz don thnk 2 much la...
sun qi zhi ran..
the best way..^^

fter school
my brother at home
eating choco
i jz eat i small piece
then my bro don wan eat the jelly in the choco
gt a bit jelly nia
then gv me tht part of choco to me
haish
plzz don gv me..
i diet ok~
bt still eat a bit more
baru stop eating
hehe
cozz like choco very much haha...

2day
jz a simple day
so
tht all...
*happy day...^^

3 comments:

ҒЯэл§.♥.£зЗ.♥.§їянב said...

HaHa...eat abit choco wont die la... HaHa... choco eat abit good 4 health also de... haha...

-¢•§•ŋ- said...

oh..
haha..
bt cant control
eat a bit a bit then bcome
more n more n more
haha
lol...

ҒЯэл§.♥.£зЗ.♥.§їянב said...

more n more wad? cute? =x hahahahahah