Friday, May 22, 2009

sejarah...haihhhh.X_X....n our frenzz b'day...^_^

2day paper is sej
haihhh
focus in physic
then sej terabaik
canot finish doing the revision...
paper 1 more easy
and for essay de
...
try my best nia lo
haha
recess tym
our frenzz
soo sian
2ml b'day
michelle thian
make a cute monkey face card
wif present,sweets n our b'day wishes
for her
walao
she gan dong till cry neh...
my hp still in hospital
so i use chris's hp
to take 4to
haha
see all our 4to on the card
dono wer she get me n vvia de 4to
anyway....
thx michellle haha...i tot don hv my face haha..
the small box on left de is 4 sweets
n right de is 4 our b'day wishes
the bottom 1 is the present
a pink bear...


see she is still crying holding the big card..
haha...too gan dong

feel lucky in 5 beta
haha...gt lots of frenzz
mb tis is wad soo sian wan 2 say
but me oso..hihi
best frenzz 4 life~..^^

fter all tis..
then
gt taekwondo
i keep my things in class
then i see cieh n vvia go hone liao
=.=
pang sei again
cieh nt even knw gt taek
while vvia
no transport
no transport???
me oso maa
use bus la
haihh
her mum nt like my mum la
her mum say use bus is nt save
my mum"u hv 2 kao zi ji"
see the difference...!!
haihhh
wu yan~
fiona oso gone
dono wer is she
then
/ come 2 me
y he always 4lo me ha
w8 4 me go 2 dewan gok
????
y har??
dewan no open
go canteen n i wan 2 eat
then i realize
my container left at class
wan go back class
/wan accompany me???
me fan gan liao
jz ask / go to dewan 1st
/ w8 4 me lagi.........lol
bla bla bla
don thnk 2 much
jz bao ci ju li
yea
thts all
/ din read my blog la ho
don let / knw
later / saw wad i m posting here
jiu si liao
........
jz wondering la..@.@
????
cincai la.....lol
2day is Master Henry come n teach us
jie jie bo eng
then come a new member form6 de
Eugene's bro
mb he will nt xi guan
cozz many gal
haha
fter training
tumpang fiona's car
go 2 bdc
then use bus n go back home
waaa fiona's papa jzzz nice la
he ask wer is my house
then i say 8point
very far
zai me till bdc jiu hao
he said
wan raining liao wor
i say nvm
then he din say anythng
jz passed bdc n str8 away
zai me go home
waaa very gan dong
jz wan to jiao yi shen papa
haha...lol
siao eh.....ppl de papa nt my papa la haha
lol
then reach home
say tq lo
haha
reli tq very very very much la
fiona
thx thx thx....hihi^^
tht's all
fortunately gt fiona,yen ting
n others
orelse i lonely liao 2day...
..
2day
*simple day

No comments: