Monday, June 15, 2009

byebye holiday....

2day
1st day school after 2weeks holiday
1st thing
haih
rach
i knew she will say lyk tht
''why u cut ur hair??''
ya y i cut my hair??
i oso cant rmb y liao
change style??
change till regret liao...~.~
ya i knw ugly
ok jz jie shou si shi lo..
ok~
thts about my hair...
the importants thing
our result!!!
i ord prepare 2 fail my chem liao
mana tau
i zhun zhun past
reli reli happy
lol
pass nia very happy liao
haha
i tot i will fail maaa
then pass ofcozz happy lo
i din knw i can pass lie
....
then a.math
tis one sure no happy liao
fail wif flying colours
...
and thro tis
i realize i tui bu liao
even fail
my mark is lower then ppl tht i shuold nt be lower than....
i oso realize
our dai lou...MR SENG HO & AH JOHN
wad can i say about them
they improved a LOTS..!!
i reli pei fu them
dono how they can do very very well
me?
at my yuan dian gok
no improve at all
and yet my result is dropping recently
gong xi lo my frenzz^^
hope u ppl can teach me how 2 improve my result...
nex bm paper
reli lyk tht de result liao
cannot change liao~.~
and our fren very kolian
MR SYAFIEE
nt enough tym to do last ques
so no marks
reli kolian la
tcher oso cannot gv mark
kolian him lo...
oh ya
hihi thx chris
help me buy the rubber case..hihi^^
the case very fit my hp
looks big ki
but earphne cannot connect
rubber too thick
but nvm la
jz tanggal it when wan 2 listening my song..hihi

see my hp...hihi nice
can see the side de light
nice...
i like it..hihi
and 2day oso
after the knwing my a.math result
mood change very bad
hot tempered
haishh
oso dono y
keep scolding ppl...@.@
soli 4 tht...
mmm
ok~thts all 4 2day
2day
bla bla day...><


2 comments:

ҒЯэл§.♥.£зЗ.♥.§їянב said...

HaHa... post finish oredi then stil add in again~.~ haha... no problem no problem =) haha... like it jiu hao =) hehe...

-¢•§•ŋ- said...

=.=