Friday, June 5, 2009

party~

so
2day evening very lame lo
haih
then my sis oso no work
she on9 nia
me take a nap...hehe
then suddenly
my sis frenzz
call her n
invite her to join a party
christian de o
my sis oso ajak me
hehe
nth 2 do
so join lo
join my sis n her frenzz
at first dono where the place
then yuan lai
is in stutong baru
lrg 1 there
haha
go inside the house
nt church la
jz a house
wad can i say is
the ppl there very friendly
walk in the house nia
everybody smile wif u
n shake hand
me a bit paiseh la...haha
so sing some song
very high de song lo...
teenagers like de
but is Christian's song
sing and jump n sing n jump
very enjoy la actually
so they oso gt dao gao
me nt very xi guan la
bcoz i'm buddha de maa...
so
actually they hv been 2 santubong when gawai
3days2nites
this party consider to celebrate i thnk
they share their feelings when in the camp
plying many games
see their video n pic
jz sharing la
some ppl are very funny lo
always joke
and make us laugh..
haha
fter listen 2 their feelings
reli very hao wan
hv lots of fun
me oso wan join nehh...
they say mb september gt lie
see lo
see i can join maa
go there n i realize
gt many faces very familiar
but cant rmb is who
jz ever saw la
mmm cincai la
i saw a very big guy
looks very samseng
but he oso christian join the camp
religions reli can change a person la...
then after tht
we eat luu
haha 1st one i saw is sate
waaa...long tym no eat sate le...
so 1st thing i go n take the sate
fter tht many la
jz eat a bit nia la
the food nt enough la
too many ppl
so gv others 2 eat lo
i luv their salad
deliciouse~
all is fruit de
wont fat
eat many oso nvm...hoho
...
fter eat my sis frenzz
oso my new frenzz la..hehe
Angeline
let us knws their 区长
something like leader
in the church
so meet her
very frenly lo
oso hakka
haha
then hv some talk about their activities
they oso say very welcome us 2 join
hope tht we can always join their activities n go to their church
haha
then late liao
almost 12.00pm
jiu go back home luu
4 me
i thnk buddha n christian almost same la
gt lots of activities
like camping
n gt difference leader 4 difference grps
so both i can accept la
but actually i still dono
i prefer which one la
at this moment
i'm buddha la
4lo my parents
mm
mb i will join christian de
dono la...see lo~
so
thts all 4 today
late liao
wan zzz liao
2day
a very enjoy day...^_^
ok
good9 all my frenzz
sweet dreamzz ya....
bb..




No comments: