Thursday, June 11, 2009

law test...

yesterday
i ask my sifu 2 arrange a date
to go 4 law test
is 2day
1.30pm
i woke up at 9.00am
then do the exercise
500 ques
i hv done it liao
the peraturan n undang-undang
very difficult 2 memorise ahhh
n try the CD tht he gave
fail 2 tym
then tyms up liao
i hv 2 go bdc liao
he dono my home so
i go bdc
he fetct me at bdc
~.~
very kin tio
reach there liao
my sifu(ah hua)
ask me 2 call him when finish the test..
he will come n fetch me..
i jz say oh~oh~
the office nt yet open
and i realize my hp no money liao
how i wan 2 call him lie...=.=
looking 4 the reload centre..
at 1st i tot i go wrong
i go inside a jz like office de shop i think~
then ppl inside all look at me
so i came out
ask the waitress at kopitiam
she say at there again
so i go in the office
n ask 4 reload
lol
is reli at there
i think half office half reload centre...
so i reload there
the office open liao
then i go inside
very nervous....
i gt my no.
tht is 9
all the table arrange side by side
accept no.9
alone..~.~
dono y can pick tiok tis no.
nvm la
more independent haha...LoL
then go inside the room
start my test
very jing zang oso
the moment to click -TAMAT-
tis word
huiiuuu
i pass
44/50
so happy lo~
no nid 2 waste my monney
to go test anymore..
thank god~~
hihi
then waiting 4 my sifu fetch me
i buy roti canai gok..haha
long tym no eat....
my sifu oso nice la
he tell me bout how and wad should i do
when i driving
oso very frenly person
hihi
after reach home jiu enjoy my roti canai hoho...
mmm
so 2day
a happy day
smile always ya
my frenzz
ok~
ths all..
bb...^^

No comments: