Thursday, June 18, 2009

happy~~~ ^^

1st thing
haha..
my belated b'day present
frm lx n ah kheng
i tot they say wad baa
lx tell kheng
i gt brin i gt brin
i still mcc
then they took out the present n gave me
haha....
very cute la
made by using sea shells de lie
very special...
i like it o...
thx very much my frenzz...hihi^^
ok today gt pj
yeah..hihi i like pj
but ~.~
only ply chest n congkak nia
lol
wearing pj t-shirt to ply
=.=
but have fun la
hihi
at 1st ah joy vs fiona
fiona dono how to ply
so we help lo
then ah joy kalah ki
haha
after tht
ah joy teach me some tang soo do
1st step sparing
walao
1st step nia
aneh gan ko liao
=.=
but i learned 3 ord
hihi
i like it la
their movement n jie zao
very cool
haha
i curi learn hihi^^
mmm so after tht
dono y ah
tcher like 2 pull my ma wei
one is bm tcher n cikgu lee foo chong oso
=.=
still say my future husband wont buli me de
coz i m taekwondo
lol...=.=
ok after change our cloth
the toilet ah ma
scolding ppl inside the toilet
me jz str8 away go inside
change my cloth n come out
she look at me
n keep scolding me...=.=
nt me who simply throw the rubbish la
lol
me the one who tiok scold...=.=
wadeverla
don care
i reli knw her feeling
the toilet reli dirty la
n she hv 2 clean it everyday
ofcoz angry lo
haihhh...susah lo
ok fter recess
we hv our PHYSICS...@@
all ppl w8ting 4 tis paper
and yeahhh~~~
hihi
im very happy wif my result ord
haha
at least in SPM standard
i gt B3
hihi
so happy lo
then tr8ly tell rach...^^
and then
comes my BC
@@
oso consider man yi liao la
my results hihi
gt improve
^^
but gt many wrong words in essay
=.=
dono how n forget how to write some of the chinese words
and vivia still laf at me gok...=.=
nvm
i can accept it
they gt read comic ma
i don ma
so nt same...
so
im gona jia you jia you jia you
4 my bc
i don wan get C anymore..plzz
DON WAN....
nw left math paper liao
im w8ting 4 it
my calculation very lan
n sej paper oso
essay totlly wrong
dono tis tym can pass ma lo...=<
mmm
ok
thts all 4 today post
2day a happy day
smile alwayzzz ya^^

No comments: