Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cut my hair...

2day go 2 calvin there at 1tj hairplus
cut my hair

yea he oso xia dao
i wan 2 cut my hair
a
s i very jian chi wan 2 remains my long hair

arter cut
haihhhh regret...
nt my style at all
my front hair cut till very qi guai
dono how 2 say...
very regret lo my sis keep an wei me
say
our hair will grow long de
yea i knw will grow long
but will it be straight??

haihhh ....
me nw like siao zha bo
upper part pong pong aneh
xing hao the lower part i only ask him cut a bit..

if nt ..si liao reli siao zha bo~~~
see this b4 and fter

T.T misssss my long hair veeeerrrrry much.....T.T
BEFORE.. AFTER...
yea tis pis seems normal n nice
coz he gt put gel or something to make it keras n gt blow... fter i go back home n wash my hair
all bcome pong pong liao~.~
actualy my mood nt good liao...~.~
see my face after cut...
jz jie shou si shi...
my sis dye her hair and change her style oso
my sis owazz coool
her style reli cool la
suit her she like it oso
show u here oso...
BEFORE
AFTER
but me?? haih
yaya
our hair will grow long
when my hair is long i think have 2 straigten it again liao
so i wait lo~~~
nt very happy wif my new hair style
bu xi guan
and i oso nt very like it...
2day bla bla day...~.~

No comments: