Tuesday, June 2, 2009

work~

so
yesterday cai knw 2day hv 2 work..
haizz so lazy
but wan $$$
wad can do
work lo...
9.30am to 9.30pm
at bdc .everrise...
work wif my sis
hehe
nt boring lah..^^
i serve a customer
so friendly and so you mo oso
haha
joke a lots
try many earings
but always say nt suit her
but i say suit
she jz think nt suit
haishh
finally no buy~.~
gek sim
tis job can train my patient...
alway be patient to those ngiao ji n kepo de customers...~.~
till evening
hehe
my tauke nio
mood very good chia us lunch
ask us to take $$ from the sales
to da bao
actualy wan 2 eat salad chicken rice de
and yet a-one no open
many waitress there is dayak de
go n celebrate gawai
so no open
so my sis jz da bao nasi lemak at b-two i think..
one egg.one chicken wing,gt rice ,n then the belacan i thnk ...
nt very nice la~
jz okok nia
but still miss my favourite salad chicken rice...T.T
fter tht nite liao
i jz sold 1 thng nia
then wen ya
work as ice-cream promoter there
say the ice-cream no ppl eat de liao
jz gv us eat
me ,my sis ,wen ya n another new frenzz
jz eat eat eat the sampling ice-cream
hahaha
while eating while saying fat ah fat ah
me lo..
still eat gok haha long tym no eat choco ice-cream le
very xin fu
hihi
eat wif my frenzz...
don care fat liao lah...haha
then 2day saw a very cute baby
cutie cutie...^^
her face very inocent ah...
wan cubit her face..haha
like korean baby
but is nt korean de la
ofcozz
haha
i din take her 4to
takut later her mamma beh song...
so
jz very cute la
haha
at last 9.30pm liao
so tutup kedai liao..
and i realize tht working can make me fat lie...
see 2day i eat many ice-cream
then go back home
9.30pm liao
hv a bath
10 something liao
then eat lagi
tht is consider supper rite
eat supper can cause me fat lie...
hish
bobian
hv 2 eat oso~.~
don eat 2 much lo...-.-
so
thts all 4 2day
tired liao
oso sleepy liao
so wan go ong ong liao
ok~
bye
2day
*a simple day~..


No comments: