Monday, June 8, 2009

....



LoVe??
when talk about tis word
all ppl will knw how it taste
somtyms hurt..
cry..commit suisite

sometyms jealous..
so, quarrel

sometyms sweet..happy..
and me
disappointed
try many ways
to knw him better
but he is very cold

don even care wad im asking
or jz don even wan 2 talk wif me...
very disappointed
ya i knw him
bt did he knw who m i
i thinks he wont care bout tht..??
so i think i wont talk 2 him le
i don wan 2 think 2 much liao
sun qi zi ran..
the best..
and thx 4 those who gv advise to me..
sometyms my frenzz say i expect too much
yea
i knw
then sometyms my frenzz say have to zhu dong
i think im nt tht kind of zhu dong
so i cant change
yea u wan 2 be wif tht person
but doesn't mean tht person wants to be wif u
i think i also hurt a person
bt i din mean tht
so
i wan 2 say sorry
very sorry
yea im very bad
say those words..i knw..
so forgive me
...

No comments: