Thursday, June 4, 2009

heavy rain....

2day very heavy rain
i thnk
i dono coz when i woke up
i saw my mum back yard ..
zao heng qi...=.=
see the pic below
haih
my mamma orchid have 2 hijrah liao
...
i heard my mum n bro say tht
others house de bumbung oso fly away qi...lol
we are very heng actualy..haha

see this plant...duhhh
the roots ord being pull out liao
wonder how strong the wind..@.@
and me still sleeping on my bed
dono wad happen...haha
oh ya
talk bout sleep
haih
my mum...T.T
switch my bed in the room...
this is the 3rd tym liao ho
i ord xi guan liao
then switch switch here switch switch there~.~
my bed switch 2 my eldest sis there
then my eldest sis de switch 2 jie jie there
then jie jie go my papa there
little jie jie so xin fu~
me ?
haih
still hv 2 xi guan lo~
...
so
thts all
2day is a simple day lo~


No comments: