Monday, June 22, 2009

childish!! //

wonder y
i will meet tiok ppl very childish
everytym look at them
talk lots of nonsense
waste my tym sometym
even make me very very angry
n spoiled my mood
hate tis kind of ppl
never qing xing!!
wanna showing something but soot u at behind
or jz purposely saying things
tht hv the meaning behind
wanna say something say it out nia la
face to face afraid meh??!!??
2day mood actualy very good de
but spoiled!! ~.~
haishhh 4gt bout tht!!
waste my tym

2day b'day present??
no..b'day ord past
or other present ??
dono la
still say something will 'happen' baa
but i sleep very well last nite la...
haha yuan lai is tis one
hihi
1st of all i wanna thx rach n chris
very caring...^^
knw my wallet rosak then asking me wanna buy ont
but i say don wan
waa u reli buy 4 me?!?!...
hihi dono wad to say lie~~
very jing ya
when i saw the wallet
it is nice and cool la!!
i like it very much o...
thx thx thx thx very much.. my frenzz
the wallet very white
haha don dare to use
coz im very rough lo later o o ki..
nvm i will very very be carefull
hihi thx again o~~^^
let u ppl see the wallet
hihi

front side
the other side
nice lie...hihi
love it
thx thx
ok~
thts all
wan zzz liao..
sweet dreamzz
all my frenzz...^^

No comments: