Friday, June 12, 2009

blur...

ok
1st of all
tis morning
i wan 2 fry an egg
wan to eat bread
jie guo
hangus
haihhh
wan to see the hangus egg
let u see
haha
i gt take the pic...
tada...hoho hangus ki
haha
don laf at me o
tis is the 1st tym i fry hangus de
dono y 2day blur blur de @.@

ok
then evening
me n my sis go bdc by bus
at bustop
saw a very cute hua mian
an old folk wif his cucu
very cute
i gt tou pai haha
see tis pic...
actualy is like tis de
haha the cucu say his leg very suan
then the gong gong jiu bei his cucu
very cute
kyeota~~
haha
i luv tis hua mian
hihi....

then 2day de whether oso good o
the cloud
very beautiful colour...
beside my house...hihi

so 2day go to see
my sis's fren de church singing competiton..
actualy very happy de
but suddenly
i saw XXX
~.~
y???
make me no mood ki
i din even reli enjoy and see them singing liao
bo sim ki~.~
so i wan go home.............
i dono he gt saw me o nt
mb he cant recognisse me
cuz i change my hairstyle ord
haishhhhh
bo sim
waiting 4 so long tym
then
amen
amitabha
haha
the competiton is over
yea~~~
go home
hohoho
very happy
ok
fter tis
i wont go tht church liao
NEVER!!
avoid meet tiok tht XXX
mmm
thts all frm me 2day
actualy at school oso will meet tiok him
but
wadever la
dao shi cai lai kan...
ok
don think 2 much liao
zzz liao
sweet dreamzz all my frenzz
bye~~~


No comments: