Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy fathers' day..^^

every year
eat da chan at home
to celebrate fathers' day
but
tis year
we r invited by my sis husband(my jie fu)
to a dinner
lol
very uncomfortable
sit wif ppl we dono
n very paiseh
expecialy me
i wanna add kicap
ok
i saw a plate
wif black source
i tot is kicap
mana tau
i use the spoon to get the kicap
it is pekat de
stick on my spoon
it is the sweet source=.=
in bc we call it tian jiang..=.=
sia soi lo
everybody looking at me
ok then nvm
but again
i wanna eat the mushroom
in the plate
lol
it stick on the plate
cannot move
=.=
coz below
they gt put a small plate
will small fire
to make it warm
i think the mushroom hangus ord
stick on the plate=.=
again
ppl frm my table
all look at me
coz i stand up to get the mushroom..=.=
everybody saw me doing the stupid thing
cannot get the mushroom
so i jz jia jia gt the soup nia..
very paiseh n reli sia soi..hershhhh..~.~
lol
after finish eating
we gt wet tissue rite
so i dono is their tradition or wad..
they all jz press the tissue untill the plastic is open
and produce very loud "POP" sound..=.=
suddenly gt pop sound
and me
整个人跳起来...
lol~.~
very weird la
my jie fu de frenzz
no comment..@@
finish eating liao
then we come back home liao
phew
1st tym
a very formal fathers' day
have to be very xi wen..~.~
im nt xi wen ok~
and yet hv to act very xi wen when eating...-.-
i prefer eat at my house nia
simple the best
happy jiu hao~~^^
okla
although very formal
but its okla
cincai la
ok
wish u ppl
have a very happy fathers' day
take care ya
and be happy alwayzz...^^
bye bye~
l




No comments: